Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sometimes life has very odd coincidences.

The last time I tried to enter a blog, I wasn't feeling very well. I sort of had that feeling one gets when a virus is brewing...like a cloud is settling over, and
the aches that precede the other symptoms begin. I was typing out some very deeply-felt ideas about life, and what happens when a very dear friend is battling cancer.

And then the whole screen went blue, and a series of events ensued that were the result of multiple viruses attacking my computer. And then, I manifested the stomache virus that had been brewing.

Now, how does this happen? I know viruses are contagious, but this is a bit of a reach, even for me.

Now, after an interesting session yesterday with a very nice Dell tech. in India, the computer is happily functioning again, and I crawled out of bed this morning, feeling more like myself than I have in days.

Hmmm.

2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

Glad you're feeling better. We missed you.

j-m said...

thanks...that's sweet!
j-m