Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Almost Done with Finals!

I am finally done after a particularly loooonnng day. I handed in my last grad school project, took my last long exam...and have only one more oral exam to go tomorrow. I am sooooo done with all this!

I should be focusing on Christmas, but my shopping is almost done, and I don't feel like going all out to decorate...I have pointsettias and a few little things, and that's frankly enough...just the idea of UNdecorating afterwards requires too much energy at this point.

Now, all I want is a nice glass of wine, or some eggnog, a nice book to get lost in (that has NOTHING to do with my university studies!), and q..u..i..e..t...

sigh.

Well, at least I bought the eggnog on the way home.

1 comment:

Nan Patience said...

I am beginning to dread putting the holiday decorations away. But by that time, I'm usually delighted to put them away and reclaim space and reduce the feeling of clutter throughout the house.

Congratulations on getting through your school work. I can imagine it's good to have that behind you. The holidays will be all the sweeter for what you're accomplished!