Tuesday, September 09, 2008

School-Dazed

I have been incapable of blogging since school started (Aug. 21st, actually, for me, as our crazy school required teachers to be back then!) I thought I was busy before, but now I am teaching until 4 pm, then off to my other 2 jobs. Yes, two. I just accepted an adjunct-professorship, last-minute (in addition to my private music students.) This is absolutely crazy. But I have been trying to get into this college for awhile now, so when opportunity came knocking, I gave it a very warm welcome, shoved lots of other stuff aside, and...take a deep breath...diving into the deep end of the pool.

Wow. I are intelligent and I are a college professor!

5 comments:

MamaCole said...

Careful what you wish for, right?
:)

It sounds exciting, though. Congratulations on the professor job. That sounds cool!

j-m said...

Thanks! :)) It feels very cool.

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Yes, congrats! I loved working at the college as an adjunct. After working there, I never wanted to go back to high school. It is a nice and different change.

How is your son doing? He started Kindergarten, right?

Good Luck :-)

Mom of 3 said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You guys will settle into a routine soon enough, and we are happy to help out as well. This is all so exciting!

j-m said...

Thank you! :)

Little Sir has been battling allergies, big time, which has put a kink in his new kindergarten routine. There's viruses circulating now, too, it seems. I wish I could just teach at college FT, and homeschool him. I think that would be just about perfect. We'll see what develops. One step at a time.