Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, dear Blogworld! I am so happy to have a day off from moving!
We did our annual family dinner on Christmas Eve, which is just the way I like it, allowing little
people the chance to play with new things in relaxation, not amidst scurryings to get ready for
something.

I have hauled a ton of stuff curbside, and am hoping the town's gonna do the Friday pick up
tomorrow. I still have some stuff at my dad's for sale if anybody's interested:
waterbed $100
upright piano $200
30' Silverton cabin cruiser $200

and, in Calverton
full size schoolbus converted into an RV...absolutely perfect inside, outside needs work. Please come and buy this severely reduced baby so we can move! No reasonable offer refused!

Merry, Merry, Christmas to one and all,

and a Happy Hanukkah, too.




No comments: