Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello Dear Blog-World...I Yet Live

No, I am not dead, as some may have assumed. Not yet, anyway.

First I couldn't get significant computer time, 'cause I gave DH a web-cam for Christmas so he could see/talk to his family in Europe (free!) It took soooo long to figure out how to do all that...then...

After thinking I'd already published my New Years Day post (which I saw tonight I didn't), I had a string of difficult events hit that required way too much of my attention.


And I'd just been thinking how smoothly the holidays had gone, thanking God, with a sigh of relief.

And then it hit. First, DD got in a car crash driving back to college...totalled out the car she just bought in Sept...her first. Then, came all the stuff to deal with because of it. I feel so bad for her, and wish I had this giant life-sized Rewind button, so I could replay that morning and do it over. Don't drive in heavy rain, wait a little, drive slower, don't take that route...anything, so to not do it that way again. Sigh.

Then came the string of sicknesses...viruses one after the other...the flu...being sick myself, then being Nancy Nurse to the family...if I have to clean up one more puke mess...

Missed too much work because of all this. And I thought life would get back to normal after New Years. Is this normal? I want a do over. Let's go back to Jan. 31st. It was so much more fun than this.

No comments: