Friday, January 26, 2007

Snow

Wow, yesterday's snow was a shocker. DH and I were in WalMart (yes, I know...supporting the huge conglomerate evil) buying a cool mist humidifier for Little-Sir-3-Year-Old, who's battling croup again...when DH says, "What is that? It can't be snow..."
Looking through their windows/doors, it looked like an intense fog had rolled in...on closer inspection it was a white-out of snow. We hadn't been in there very long, so it must have come and hit us quickly. DH was just about to leave for work, and I was nervous about him driving all the way to Southampton in that. But, just as we turned onto our street, it stopped and the sun was shining! If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. It was like we were under a snow cloud one minute, and under a cloudless sky the next.
Will wonders never cease...

No comments: