Saturday, April 21, 2007

Preschool

After enjoying Little-Sir-3-Year-Old thoroughly, I am sad to report that he will becoming Little-Sir-4-Year-Old at the end of May. DH told me this evening that his job shift may be changing again come September, meaning that no one will be home during school hours, so I am faced with considering pre-K. This isn't an awful thing, I know, but I wasn't ready for it. We've taken advantage of the fun little classes at Riverhead Library, and he loves his weekly play-dates, but pre-K is serious business. Probably 5 days a week, all day. He'll probably love it, but I'm getting teary.

So, dear fellow-parents, teachers, aunties, grandparents, etc., I am looking for recommendations. I've heard bits and pieces about Lyrical, St. David's, Raynor and Riverhead Country Day Schools. If you were sending your precious little lamb off into the big wide world by himself all day, where would you send him?

2 comments:

Luna said...

This didn't come from me....RCD rocks!

j-m said...

Thanks. I plan to do some observations, and keep asking.