Friday, August 15, 2008

Freedom

I hereby am thrilled to announce that I have completed teaching summer school 2008! Yay!!! I can't tell you how relieved I am that it is over. And sad that there's so little of summer left to celebrate in.

And, I have a "Professional Development" to attend in my school Aug. 21st. Sigh. Not much of a break in between.

I am starting to get a little excited about September, my little brain whirring with ideas, making lists, planning to clean out my school cabinet (at home) and get busy sorting and planning.

BUT...I want some summery break first!

I am so tired. Have to find something fun to do tonight with Little Sir.

8 comments:

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Did you go to the Disney store? Find anything?

Enjoy the next 2 weeks... :-)

j-m said...

Yes. We got a Buzz Lightyear lunch pack.

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

did they have any backpacks left? they were going quick!

j-m said...

I wasn't really looking, as we already had one, but it didn't seem like there were many left. Maybe they restocked, tho'.

Luna said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jm, enjoy your day off...yikes!

Mom of 3 said...

Yea for you!!!! Hopefully you can find some time to breathe now :) And maybe take a few field trips?! Hint, Hint.

j-m said...

Oh, Momof3, I just read about your upcoming marine trips and I am so jealous! One has to choose, sometimes, between FT homeschooler and a career, it seems that is the point I am at. I so would love to be able to juggle both!

I am, however, still planning to check out 4H!!!

Mom of 3 said...

I don't know if women ever get the balance right between wife/mother/home/career... I am amazed at the range you manage to provide. Maybe you will hit the lottery and can homeschool full time!!! What an asset you could be to our little group :)