Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog Support

Nan Patience, of North Fork Parents, decided to drop the "Bloggers World" section of the website, which has thrown some of us into a tizzy. Nan got me started on blogging, and led me by the hand until I got going (if you recall, I am the self-named "Technologically Challenged One.") She has been absolutely wonderful, both with her website and to me personally, and I will be forever grateful to her for introducing me to this facet of technology. However, I feel like a virtual orphan, now! (waaaah!!!)

I hope to post links to other blogs I loved from there, but I have to find you first. Six,
Natasha, Nicole, momof3, Melissa...I'll be emailing...then have to navigate my way around here. (Believe it or not, I couldn't even find my own blog at first! Had to go back through old emails I'd sent to friends, telling them about the blog. Thank God, I am a virtual packrat, as well as a literal one!)

More later...

8 comments:

Damon Peter Rallis said...

Give a shout if you need help finding your way in the dark!

-six

j-m said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


I've wasted enough time...can't figure out how to do it!

Damon Peter Rallis said...

Check your email!

j-m said...

ty...
working on it

j-m said...

Yay!!! I did it!!! I added a link!
Now, could I do it again?

sigh

Anonymous Mommy Blogger said...

Jean-Marie! I sent you an email too, but in the meantime here is the link to my (Anonymous Thoughts) blog: http://mfh13.blogspot.com/

I am very computer illiterate and I am married to a technology genius. It took me forever to figure out how to do a link in my blog, so that all of you are still connected to my blog. It is very frustrating.

Here is what I did, maybe it will be helpful to you...I clicked on Template (Layout) and under Template, there is a selection of things to choose from. Choose, Add a Page Element and then choose Link List. It is there that you can add the specific blog addresses under New Site URL. Make sure you save changes. That is the way I did it. I am not sure if there is an easier way, but I did it.

Good Luck, I hope this helps you!

Natasha Beccaria said...

Here i am!!!

MamaCole said...

Hey - I just emailed you to find out the name of your blog - but I found it on Six's. Mine is mamacole.blogspot.com.

I'll be back!