Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Tickles Your Funny Bone?

Well, it's movie night again, and I had decided to actually read a little instead of watch a movie, so Little Sir was watching Alice in Wonderland (the Disney version) on the computer. I wasn't paying much attention, until I heard him giggling. The giggling soon turned to full-throated laughter (which always makes me laugh for some reason, it's contagious or something.) So, I went to see why he thought it was that funny.

He had reset the language button to French. I can't really tell you why it's funny, but the scene with Alice and the white rabbit arguing in French, quickly followed by her growing huge inside of his house and destroying the whole thing was very funny.

So, the next time the kids get bored, try resetting the language on a movie they already know...see what happens, and let me know!

2 comments:

Nan Patience said...

Now that's just silly. :))

j-m said...

Yeah :)