Friday, February 01, 2008

Brain, Child

At the library (one of my regular hang-outs,) after finding the required items on my list, I had a little extra time, so I browsed the children's room a bit while Little Sir played with the puppet theatre. I'm always looking for early childhood/pre-K/K-2 ideas for projects & educational boosters to do with him.

I ended up at the magazine display, and stumbled upon a publication I haven't noticed before. It's called
Brain,Child. The self-titled "magazine for thinking mothers" has lots of interesting articles I enjoyed, and I would highly recommend it to any of you who regularly stop by at my blog here. Definitely not for women only, it's about parenting...but different than all the other parenting magazines I've read over the years. I can't quite put my finger on why, just yet. I'm still dabbling in my first 3 issues, dipping into articles here and there, as a title strikes my fancy. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: