Friday, July 06, 2007

Guess What I Found?

Little Sir and I were at the Riverhead Library this evening, reporting on his books for the summer reading program, when the nice library lady (Denise) gave me a pen to write with. I always look at such things to see what's written on them, and, low and behold, what should it say? Why, I was the holder of a gen-u-ine, authentic NorthForkParents pen! I couldn't believe it! I asked her where she got it from, and she said someone had dropped off a whole box of them with the donations. Hah! Of course, this led to a discussion of this worthy group, and all its attributes. Such a little thing, but it made my evening.

4 comments:

Nan Patience said...

Yeah, that somebody was me, of course. But it was Mr. and Mrs. LunaChick who originally had the pens made. Aren't they cool?

j-m said...

I love them!

Nan Patience said...

I just dropped a whole bunch at the Mattituck Street Fair, at the booth where they're selling the Chamber raffles. Wow! What a scene! Live bands, food, vendors ... Big Crowd. Everyone came out.

j-m said...

I thought about going, but was afraid of the traffic. Went to the beach instead...yay!