Thursday, July 12, 2007

Home Front

My Dahling Dawtah (otherwise known as DD) tried posting a comment on this blog, as did LunaChick...both have had troubles. For some reason the blog won't let them. If you can't post here either, and know my email address, please write me.

DD remembered the name of that WWII t.v. series I mentioned (she has a mind like a steel trap and remembers song lyrics and all kinds of details of things I forget.) It was "Home Front". I think I'll see if it's available on DVD. If I find it, I'll let ya know. It was wonderful.

5 comments:

Nan Patience said...

trouble posting? let me try...

Nan Patience said...

hmm, not me!

Nan Patience said...

nope, let me try one more time, those letters can be hard to read for people whose names or nicknames start with D

Nan Patience said...

yep, must be the D

j-m said...

Thank you, Nancy. Haven't heard from DD or Lunachick...I tried from my husband's email, and it worked (I am Anonymous). shrug .